The Pac-12 previously announced 12 early-season contests to be played by its teams in the 2021-22 season.
It has now announced the weekly matchups for the conference season.
The conference recently released its pairings and locations for league play this season.
ASU is paired with Arizona. The two Arizona schools open the newly released scheduled at UCLA and USC the week of Dec. 29-Jan. 2.
They get to face each other the week of Jan. 5-9 and the week of Jan. 26-30.
Specific dates and times for each game in the conference schedule will be announced later this summer after selections by the league’s television partners are finalized. All 120 Conference games are scheduled to be televised by either Pac-12 Network, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, FOX, Fox Sports 1 or CBS.
The Pac-12 schedule is scheduled to conclude March 5 ahead of the 2022 Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas from March 9-12.
Arizona and Arizona State and set to host California and Stanford in those games the week of March 2-5.
In May, the conference unveiled the 12 games to be played in late November/early December to begin the second season of the Conference’s 20-game schedule, as well as the new 10-year rotation which will dictate annual opponents and venues from 2021-22 through 2030-31.
Pac-12 Men’s Basketball 2021-22 Early Conference Games
Sun., Nov. 28, 2021 – Stanford at Colorado
Wed., Dec. 1, 2021 – Colorado at UCLA; Utah at USC; Washington State at Arizona State
Thurs., Dec. 2, 2021 – Oregon State at California; Washington at Arizona
Sat., Dec. 4, 2021 – USC at Washington State
Sun., Dec. 5, 2021 – Arizona at Oregon State; Arizona State at Oregon; California at Utah; UCLA at Washington
Sun., Dec. 12, 2021 – Oregon at Stanford
Pac-12 Men’s Basketball 2021-22 Weekly Conference Matchups
Week of Dec. 29-Jan. 2
- Arizona/Arizona State at UCLA/USC
- California at Stanford
- Colorado/Utah at Oregon/Oregon State
- Washington at Washington State
Week of Jan. 5-9
- Arizona at Arizona State
- Oregon at Oregon State
- UCLA/USC at California/Stanford
- Washington/Washington State at Colorado/Utah
Week of Jan. 12-16
- California/Stanford at Washington/Washington State
- Colorado/Utah at Arizona/Arizona State
- Oregon/Oregon State at UCLA/USC
Week of Jan. 19-23
- Arizona/Arizona State at California/Stanford
- UCLA/USC at Colorado/Utah
- Washington/Washington State at Oregon/Oregon State
Week of Jan. 26-30
- Arizona State at Arizona
- California/Stanford at UCLA/USC
- Colorado/Utah at Washington/Washington State
- Oregon State at Oregon
Week of Feb. 2-6
- Oregon/Oregon State at Colorado/Utah
- UCLA/USC at Arizona/Arizona State
- Washington/Washington State at California/Stanford
Week of Feb. 9-13
- Arizona/Arizona State at Washington/Washington State
- California/Stanford at Oregon/Oregon State
- UCLA at USC
- Utah at Colorado
Week of Feb. 16-20
- Colorado/Utah at California/Stanford
- Oregon/Oregon State at Arizona/Arizona State
- Washington/Washington State at UCLA/USC
Week of Feb. 23-27
- Arizona/Arizona State at Colorado/Utah
- Stanford at California
- UCLA/USC at Oregon/Oregon State
- Washington State at Washington
Week of March 2-5
- California/Stanford at Arizona/Arizona State
- Colorado at Utah
- Oregon/Oregon State at Washington/Washington State
- USC at UCLA
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.